WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice describes the information we collect and how we use that information. Our Privacy Notice is applicable if you have ever submitted personal information to us. This Privacy Notice is effective as of September 1, 2010.
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to implementing technology that gives you a secure online experience. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to transmit and store information about you. For instance, we may use computer virus protection software, and firewalls for data transmission. We routinely evaluate security technology and techniques to protect your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect "nonpublic personal information" about you from several sources:
- Information you provide to us, such as through on‑line forms, registration forms, surveys and other entries, which may include information such as your name, address, driver’s license number or other government-issued identification number, Social Security number, and e-mail address;
- Information about your transactions with us, our vendors or others, such as payment history and loan balances;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as other lenders, regarding creditworthiness and credit history;
- Information from consumer reporting agencies, such as information contained in your consumer report.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect about you is primarily used to connect you with our vendors and contact you regarding administrative notices, Web site updates, upcoming events, or products and services offered by our vendors. We also may use your information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our agreements with you, including but not limited to our Website Terms and Conditions, as well as for direct marketing purposes.
PARTIES TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT USERS OF THIS WEB SITE
- Service Providers or Joint Marketers. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform services on our behalf, including those who assist us in processing transactions, preparing and mailing statements (if applicable), and responding to user inquiries. In addition, we may disclose that information to service providers that perform marketing services for us and to financial institutions outside our corporate family with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We further reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose the information we collect with affiliates and third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Vendors. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to our vendors for purposes of providing you with information about products and services. Our vendors include financial services providers such as payday lenders and title loan companies.
- Non-Affiliated Third Parties.> We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to third parties outside our corporate family. These non-affiliated third parties may include financial services providers (such as banks or other lenders), nonfinancial companies (such as publishers, retailers and direct marketers), and others. We may also disclose information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, respond to inquiries from government authorities or defend legal actions.
OPTING OUT OF SHARING WITH NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
If you would like to limit our disclosure of nonpublic personal information about you to Non-Affiliated Third Parties as described in this Notice (other than disclosures to Non-Affiliated Third Parties permitted by law), please contact Customer Service by clicking here.
You may express a preference for receiving telephone and e-mail contacts from us. Specifically, we may send you e-mails or call you regarding our service from time to time. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails or phone calls, you may contact Customer Service by clicking here to change your contact preferences. If you elect to opt out of receiving contacts by telephone or e-mail, you will not receive updates on new product information or special offers.
Notwithstanding the above, we may send periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues related to a service you requested. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe from these mailings as they are considered an essential part of the service you have requested.
In addition, we reserve the right to contact you regarding changes to this Privacy Notice or any other policies or agreements relevant to your use of this Web site.
ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have established procedures to help ensure that your personal information is accurate, current and complete, in keeping with reasonable industry standards. We continually strive to maintain complete and accurate information about you. Should you ever believe that our records contain inaccurate or incomplete information about you, please notify us. We will investigate your concerns and correct any information we determine to be inaccurate.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Because circumstances and technologies change, we reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time by notifying you of the existence and location of the new or revised Privacy Notice or by posting the changes online at our Web site.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. Do not share your personal information with others. If you use this Web site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information.
To help ensure we are publishing content users need and want we collect aggregated site visitation statistics using cookies. We do not track individuals’ use of the Web site. When someone visits the Web site, a cookie is placed on the visitor’s machine (if the visitor accepts cookies). If you choose not to have your browser accept cookies from our Web site, you will not be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the Web site.
WHO DO YOU CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the practices of this Web site, please contact us via email by clicking here.